Arusha National Park
* Close to Arusha town
* Black and white colobus monkey
* Cultural interactions, hiking and sightseeing
* No lions or rhinos
Best time to visit:
* Great all year round destination
* Heaviest rainfall in April and May
Wide variety of accommodation options available for all budgets, including safari lodges, tented camps, private houses and campsites.
Recommended number of days:
This park is a perfect starting or closure point for a safari in Tanzania. We feel HALF A DAY will be enough to cover the Arusha National Park.
Fika Safaris travel suggestion:
We would suggest to add on a few more days to see more of Tanzania.
Arusha National Park well when combined with Lake Manyara or the Tarangire.
Or finish your holiday relaxing on an exotic beach with water activities along tropical coast of Zanzibar.
Recommended for: Wheelchair Safaris, Tanzania Honeymoon, Family Safaris, Solo Safaris, Birdwatching, Tanzania Safari, Walking Safaris, Photographic Safaris, Disabled Holidays.
Arusha for people with disabilities
Information on accessibility levels at safari lodges and tented camps for people with limited mobility (i.e. wheelchair users, slow-walkers, mature travelers and other special need travellers):
* A large choice of accommodation around nearby Arusha town is available for ‘disabled’ travellers.
* Facilities for the handicapped and physically challenged
* Wheelchair friendly adapted rooms and safari tents
* Read more about Accessible Accommodation.